The Accreditation agency Curacao (AAC) is launching a call for highly qualified individual professionals, professors, specialists, and consultants in higher education for its pool of experts for both institutional and program accreditation procedures.
The task of the International Experts mainly includes;
- To review the self-documentation created by the university and or institution based on the AAC standards for accreditation.
- The participation to the on-site visit. (Because of the Pandemic, the site visits will take place in an online format
- To create the Export Report
Please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested and would like to apply to join our agency and work on future accreditation processes and on-site visits.
We present below the main steps of the application process:
- Sent an email with following information in English: Full name, Current position, Academic Title and the number of Scientific Papers.
- The application shall be accompanied by supporting documents, in English, in digital format, respectively a CV and a list of relevant scientific papers.
- The Application will be reviewed by the Academic Board members of the AAC.
- The decision will be communicated by the AAC office to the applicant at his/her email address.
The application will be presented to the members of the Academic Board, who will make the selection.
Interested candidates can find more information about our Agency and procedures at www.aac.cw!
We kindly recommend the applications be submitted until the 22nd of February 2021.
For questions and clarifications, interested candidates may contact the AAC Office by sending an email to email@example.com.
AAC – Now is the Future!